We have been closely monitoring and will continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19. We want to take a moment to assure you that we are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of you-our customers, business partners, employees and furry friends!
We are following the direction of Public Health Agency Canada, and have increased our safety measures to include the following:
- Effective immediately- no cash will be accepted. E-transfer is preferred, or Credit Card (subject to a $2 surcharge)
- To help minimize close contact we will NOT be requesting a signature of delivery at the door. Instead, our drivers may take a picture of the products with the house number
- We will not be ringing your doorbell or knocking on your door. We will continue to send you a text message or phone call letting you know when we are on our way to you, our ETA, and when the delivery is complete.
- Our drivers may wait inside their vehicle until they receive a confirmation from you that you have received our communication (and/or they may wait to see you collect the items). This measure is in place, so your items don’t get stolen by those with sticky paws.
- Our drivers are disinfecting the larger bags of food/cat litter etc.
- We are also disinfecting our vehicles throughout the day
- We are implementing a strict personal hygiene code, that goes beyond rigorous hand-washing.
- At end of day, our drivers are putting their delivery clothes in the dryer to kill any potential virus that might be lingering to avoid bringing any unwanted guest home
- Each member of our team is working from home- to avoid any potential cross- contamination
INCREASE OF SERVICE
To help increase convenience to everyone affected:
- We’ve also increased our delivery days from MON-SAT (our drivers are working on rotating shifts to ensure they are well rested, and energized to make your deliveries)
- We’ve also introduced a FLAT $20 Delivery Fee within the City (If you would like to give our drivers tips, please feel free to via e-transfer with the driver’s name)
- If you are a HEALTH CARE PROVIDER or another FIRST RESPONDER on the front lines, we will be happy to make your delivery at the end of your shift (midnight, 1am- doesn’t matter- just let us know)
- We have also extended our paws to local non-pet businesses to assist them in getting their products to their customers. They can do so, by contacting us directly.
We will continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation around Covid-19 and follow the guidelines in place by Public Health Agency of Canada.
These are definitely trying times for everyone; however we are focussing on how we can uphold our promise of offering Pet Owners a CONVENIENT, RELIABLE and PROFESSIONAL service. We will continue to proudly serve you, please know that your safety and the safety of our team is our # 1 Priority.
We are confident that we will come out of this hurdle with a stronger sense of community.
Should you have any questions, or concerns- please feel free to contact us.
Remember, we are in this Together- be the person your pet believes you to be!